WAGO® Functional Vintage Projector - 3D Wooden Puzzle 14+
Build a real fully functional old school projector and project a movie on your wall!
- Natural: 100% Wood, Glue-Free Assembly
- Educational DIY Toy: Enhances imagination and creativity. Builds self-confidence. Fun, relaxing and satisfying time away from screens.
- Includes a film roll with scenes from Charlie Chaplin's classic movie « Modern Times ».
- Laser-cut Exquisite Details: when you finish assembling, you will get a realistic 3D wooden model in addition to being a fully functional film projector.
- Part can be painted: You can make it a unique artwork by modifying it with some paints or markers.
LEARN AND HAVE FUN
Patience, concentration, reflection, precision ... Catching each element and embed them in each other will help to develop hand skills, space representation, observation and problem solving...While understanding how a real projector works!
MIND AND HAND WORK TO ARTWORK
And once the assembly is finished, it's not over! It will be time to turn it into a unique artwork; coloring the wooden pieces (with paint or markers) and let the imagination run wild.
A MOMENT TO SHARE
Alone starting 14 years old or with the help of an adult for the youngest. This WAGO® Puzzles will entertain and amaze you and your children while staying away from screens! You can spend quality time in family around a fun and educational activity.
Once assembled, the WAGO® puzzles are beautiful decorative objects that we also recommend using to decorate a desk, a shelf or a bedside table.
Each WAGO® kit come along with clear and detailed assembly instructions in English. The number of parts and dimensions vary depending on the model.
Old School Projector:
- 183 parts
- 10 x 5.2 x 9 inch
Small Parts, not for children under 3 years old.
Check out our other WAGO® Wooden 3D Puzzles
If you order now, delivery between and